University Research Park – Irvine, CA
Broadcom grew rapidly following its relocation to Orange County in 1995. Real Tech completed Broadcom’s initial Irvine headquarters lease of 17,000 SF and all subsequent leases and expansions; Broadcom ultimately occupied 448,000 SF in the Irvine Spectrum. In 2003 Real Tech was engaged to identify and quantify all options in Orange County (for lease or purchase) in the range of 650,000 to 700,000 SF.
- Negotiated the successful transaction with Irvine Company for an 8-building campus consisting of 685,584 SF at University Research Park, the largest lease transaction ever in Orange County
- Coordinated design & construction project manager selection
- Assisted with selection of outside real estate counsel and negotiation of fee
- Assisted project manager with design and construction selections, from inception to completion
- Option to Expand on 20 buildings located on adjacent parcels; completed two expansions for full buildings at below market rents